Free Trial Lesson
- For serious students who want a demo of online TCF Canada classes, we provide a 25-min free trial lesson.
- The trial lesson is delivered ‘live’ online with a teacher via Skype.
- If you don’t have a Skype account, you can download it here.
- If you don’t know how to use Skype, you can make an appointment with us using our Contact Form
- We also suggest that you check out How it Works
We provide only ONE free trial lesson.
If you wish to have more than 1 trial lesson or one longer than 25 min, you have to pay for it. See Fees.
- Stable internet connection (preferably cable instead of wifi)
- Headset with microphone and ear phone (or integrated microphone and speaker)
- Webcam (optional)
- Skype account
Checklist for a Trial Lesson
- You have the teacher Skype ID and you have added it in your Skype contacts.
- Or you have accepted an Add contact request from the teacher.
- You have downloaded (and printed out) the lesson notes for the class.
- You already know how Skype works for audio, video and chat.
Book a Free Trial
To book a free trial lesson, please use our Contact Form
What to do after the Trial Lesson
- Please fill in our Student Trial Feedback Form
- This will help the Management know how to proceed (whether to send you an Invoice etc)
- It will also help the teacher know what to expect in order to plan their schedule (e.g. book the slot for you).